Fibre Optic Cable
The breakout module kit allows multi-fibre buffered leads to be connected to single fibre leads (with strain relief) without fibre interruption.
This means that on-site splicing is no longer necessary.
The breakout module kit can be easily assembled either in the workshop (for prepared exterior/interior cables), or on site after the cable has been laid.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 24 fibres
- Can be used with all standard exterior/interior central loose tube cable design
- Buffered lead used a cable gland so that there is no possibility of the cable jacket slipping when laying
- Buffer tubes can carry fibres without strain for a length of 1.20m
- Buffer tubes available in orange and yellow
- Data centres, premise installations and telecommunication networks
- Ethernet, fibre channel, ATM, LAN, MAN and WAN
- Data communication
- Indoor/outdoor applications
- Fast deployment
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
Using the available configurations to amend/create product codes using the formula below.
Example: CSBOM12KIT - 12 Fibre Breakout Module Kit