2U and 3U Sliding Patch Panels
Linxcom 2U and 3U Sliding Patch Panels are of a modular design and offer excellent quality and superior functionality.
Available in 2U and 3U models, these panels slide out at both 180 and 45 degrees.
The front frames are exchangeable, so one chassis can hold a variety of fibre optic adapters, such as SC duplex and simplex, LC duplex and quad, E2000 and ST/FC simplex adapters.
Features & Benefits
- Holds up to 288 fibres
- 2U or 3U heights available
- IP20 rated
- Easy-to-open fasteners
- Removeable and exchangeable front frames
- Adjustable mounting brackets for recessed panel
- 180° or 45° opening working angles for easy access and maintenance
- 4 cable entries and knock-out plate
- Built-in strength member tie positions
- Multi adapter options available within 24 ports
- Accepts loose tube, distribution, breakout and other cables
- Available fully loaded with adapters, pigtails, fibre management and splice management
- Data centres, premise installations and telecommunication networks
- Ethernet, fibre channel, ATM, LAN, MAN and WAN
- Data communication
- Indoor applications
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
Using the available configurations amend/create product codes using the formula below.
Example: 3USPPSCSXEM96 - SC Simplex 96 Port 3U Sliding Patch Panel Unloaded
Exchangeable Front Frames
Front frames are available seperately and can be exchanged with any existing front frame on our universal chassis.
|2USCDXFF48||SC Duplex (LC Quad) Front Frame - 2U 48 Port|
|3USCDXFF72||SC Duplex (LC Quad) Front Frame - 3U 72 Port|
|2USCSXFF72||SC Simplex (LC Duplex) Front Frame - 2U 72 Port|
|3USCSXFF96||SC Simplex (LC Duplex) Front Frame - 3U 96 Port|
|2UFCSXFF72||FC/ST Simplex Front Frame - 2U 72 Port|
|3UFCSXFF96||FC/ST Simplex Front Frame - 3U 96 Port|
Every patch panel is individually packaged with plastic covers in cardboard cartons. Each carton contains a 2U or 3U sliding patch panel chassis, chosen adapter plate/s, mounting brackets, cable glands and all additional fixings.
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.