1U Sliding Patch Panels
Linxcom designs and manufactures unique and robust 19” 1U sliding patch panels.
The patch panels consist of a few key elements:
A universal chassis, adaptable to various applications;
Removable front frames, making changing the adapter type, loading or recessing adapters very easy;
Adjustable brackets, for fully recessing the whole panel for a better bend radius.
Sliding patch panels can hold up to 96 fibres housed within a 1U space.
Features & Benefits
- Holds up to 96 fibres
- IP20 rated
- Easy-to-open fasteners
- Removeable and exchangeable front frames
- Inner front frame for recessable adapters
- Adjustable mounting brackets for recessed panel
- 180° or 45° opening working angles for easy access and maintenance
- 4 cable entries and knock-out plate
- Built-in strength member tie positions
- Multi adapter options available within 24 ports
- Accepts loose tube, distribution, breakout and other cables
- Available fully loaded with adapters, pigtails, fibre management and splice management
- Data centres, premise installations and telecommunication networks
- Ethernet, fibre channel, ATM, LAN, MAN and WAN
- Data communication
- Indoor applications
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
Using the available configurations amend/create product codes using the formula below.
Example: 1USPPSCSXEM24 - SC Simplex 24 Port 1U Sliding Patch Panel Unloaded
Exchangeable Front Frames
Front frames are available seperately and can be exchanged with any existing front frame on our universal chassis.
|SCDXFF24||SC Duplex (LC Quad) Front Recessable Frame - 24 Port|
|SCDXFF12||SC Duplex (LC Quad) Front Recessable Frame - 12 Port|
|SCSXFF24||SC Simplex (LC Duplex) Front Recessable Frame - 24 Port|
|FCDXFF12||FC/ST Simplex Front Frame - 24 Port|
Every patch panel is individually packaged with plastic covers in cardboard cartons. Each carton contains a 1U sliding patch panel chassis, chosen adapter plate/s, mounting brackets, cable glands and all additional fixings.
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.