Outdoor Double Door Wall Boxes
Linxcom Fibre Optic Wall Boxes are designed to apply in the patching and splicing of outdoor fibre communication links and for the connection of optical cable and optical splitters.
IP65 Rated, to withstand harsh conditions, UV and rainfall resistant.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 96 SC simplex or 48 SC duplex ports
- Up to 192 fibres
- 10 cable entries; 5 top, 5 bottom
- Rubber sealed double door construction
- Cold-rolled steel chassis
- Complete fibre management and accessories
- Cable entry clamps
- Houses splices, pigtails, adapters, patch cords and other equipment, such as splitters and active equipment
- IP65 rated
- Complete with adapter frames, splice cassette/s, splice protection sleeves, fibre tubing, cable entry seals, cable grips, cables ties and wall fixings
- Dimensions:400 * 380 * 135mm
- Data centres, premise installations and telecommunication networks
- Ethernet, fibre channel, ATM, LAN, MAN and WAN
- Data communication
- Outdoor applications
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
Using the available configurations amend/create product codes using the formula below.
Example: OWBSEMSCS72 - SC Simplex 72 Port Outdoor Single Door Wall Box Unloaded
Every wall box is individually packaged with plastic covers in cardboard cartons.
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.