Inline Enclosure PP02
This inline enclosure is for applications where more space is needed for cable management, it is bigger than model one although it houses the same number of splices (96). Adopting an interesting design and providing a more premium solution for medium size applications.
Fibre Optic Inline Enclosures are easy and reliable to install, and provide high mechanical strength against every environmental condition.
Protects fibre optic splicing points in different types of installation conditions such as wall, pole and duct mounting as well as direct burial.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 96 fibres
- 4 cable entries
- Accepts up to 25mm diameter cables
- Protects fibre splices in the field
- Can be aerial, wall and duct-mounted
- Suitable for direct burial
- IP68 rated
- Reusable Silica gel seal in order to ensure an airtight, waterproof performance
- No special tools required
- Mechanical sealing method
- Made with high-strength plastic, PP, which prevents aging from cold, heat, oxygen and ultraviolet radiation
- Dimensions: 533 * 209 * 104mm
- Premise installations and telecommunication networks
- Ethernet, fibre channel, ATM, LAN, MAN and WAN
- Data communication
- Outdoor applications
- Duct mountable and direct burial
- Water submersible
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
|Product Code||Description||Fibre Capacity|
|LXMPP02INLXXXM||Fibre Optic Inline Enclosure Model PP02||24, 48, 72, 96|
Replace the XXX in the product code with the fibre capacity required.
Every inline enclosure is individually packaged with plastic covers in cardboard cartons. Each carton contains an inline enclosure and all additional accessories and fixings.
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.