Indoor Terminal Box - Model 5
Linxcom Fibre Optic Terminal Boxes are light and compact whilst maintaining adequate fibre storage needs and minimum bend radius.
Terminal Boxes can be wall or rack-mounted and have a variety of core capacities and adapter types available.
Features & Benefits
- 8x SC simplex ports
- Up to 16 fibres
- 1 Cable entry
- Cold-rolled steel chassis
- Cable tie positions
- Houses splices, pigtails and adapters
- IP50 rated
- Complete with splice bridge, splice protection sleeves, cable glands, cables ties, cable grips, easy-open fasteners and wall fixings
- Dimensions: 202 * 168 * 50mm
- Data centres, premise installations and telecommunication networks
- Ethernet, fibre channel, ATM, LAN, MAN and WAN
- Data communication
- Indoor applications
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
Using the available configurations amend/create product codes using the formula below.
Example: ITB4EMSCS08 - SC Simplex 8 Port Indoor Terminal Box Model 4 Unloaded
Every terminal box is individually packaged with plastic covers in cardboard cartons.
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.