Fibre Distribution Frames (FDF)
Linxcom Fibre Distribution Frames are universal metal cabinets that are suitable for mounting fibre optic shelves and splice units.
In addition, the cabinets can optionally be supplied with special guides in order to route and store excess lengths of patch cord and cable.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 1728 fibres
- Double door construction
- Cold-rolled steel chassis treated with galvanising, oxidation or electrostatic plastic spraying
- Fully closed dust proof structure
- Curvature radii maintained within the cabinet
- Cable inlet frame suitable for various orientations and common cable types
- Integrated splice and distribution units holding up to 24 fibres each
- 6 units per module, frames available in 7,8 or 12 module models
- 40 degrees angled adapters to secure cables and prevent cable strain
- Splitter modules of 1:4/6/8/12/16/32 available
- Complete fibre management and accessories
- Houses splices, cassettes, pigtails, patch cords, splitters, adapters and active equipment for secure and tidy installation
- IP50 rated
- Data centres, premise installations and telecommunication networks
- Ethernet, fibre channel, ATM, LAN, MAN and WAN
- Data communication
- Indoor applications
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
Because of the complexity and customised nature of Fibre Distribution Hubs, each order or enquiry must be dealt with by one of the Linxcom team. This will ensure you get the exact the product you require and custom-built to your specification.
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.