Dome Enclosure DER01
This compact flat shaped enclosure comes into its own in small spaces and FTTH applications it is quick and easy to install and requires no specialist tools.
They can be mounted for aerial, wall duct and direct buried applications.
Made with high-strength, advanced formula plastic, PP, it can effectively prevent the product and components from aging caused by cold, heat, oxygen and ultraviolet exposure.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 60 fibres
- 5 cable entries
- Protects fibre splices in the field
- Can be aerial, wall and duct-mounted
- Suitable for direct burial
- IP68 rated
- Special cable entry seals available for multiple cables, specifically designed for FTTx applications
- Mechanical sealing
- Made with high-strength plastic, PP, which prevents aging from cold, heat, oxygen and ultraviolet radiation
- Chemical resistant
- Dimensions: 300 * 220* 100mm
- Premise installations and telecommunication networks
- Ethernet, fibre channel, ATM, LAN, MAN and WAN
- Data communication
- Outdoor applications
- Duct mountable and direct burial
- Water submersible
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
|Product Code||Description||Fibre Capacity|
Fibre Optic Dome Enclosure Model 1BM
|12, 24, 36, 48, 60|
Replace the XX in the product code with the fibre capacity required.
Every dome enclosure is individually packaged with plastic covers in cardboard cartons. Each carton contains a dome enclosure and all additional accessories and fixings.
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.