Dome Enclosure DER02
Linxcom model 02B splice closure provides protection over direct connection, branch and continual connection for types of cables. It supports passive optical splitter. It is widely used in many applications: aerial, pole-mounting and wall-mounting. The protection grade of the closure is IP68 & IK10.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 96 fibres
- 19 cable entries
- Protects fibre splices in the field
- Can be aerial, wall and duct-mounted
- Suitable for direct burial
- IP 68 rated
- Special cable entry seals available for multiple cables, specifically designed for FTTx applications
- Heatshrink sealing
- Made with high-strength plastic, PC, which prevents aging from cold, heat, oxygen and ultraviolet radiation
- Chemical resistant
- Dimensions: 380 * 245 * 130mm
- Premise installations and telecommunication networks
- Ethernet, fibre channel, ATM, LAN, MAN and WAN
- Data communication
- Outdoor applications
- Duct mountable and direct burial
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
|Product Code||Description||Fibre Capacity|
|LXMDER02BXXM||Fibre Optic Dome Enclosure Model DER02||24, 48, 72, 96|
Replace the XX in the product code with the fibre capacity required.
Every dome enclosure is individually packaged with plastic covers in cardboard cartons. Each carton contains a dome enclosure and all additional accessories and fixings.
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.