Dome Enclosure DER13
Fibre optic dome enclosures are quick and easy to install and require no specialist tools.
They can be mounted for aerial, wall duct and direct buried applications.
Made with high-strength, advanced formula plastic, PP, it can effectively prevent the product and components from aging caused by cold, heat, oxygen and ultraviolet exposure.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 360 fibres
- 17 cable entries
- Protects fibre splices in the field
- Can be aerial, wall and duct-mounted
- Suitable for direct burial
- IP68 rated
- Special cable entry seals available for multiple cables, specifically designed for FTTx applications
- Heat-Shrink sealing
- Made with high-strength plastic, PP, which prevents aging from cold heat, oxygen and ultraviolet radiation
- Chemical resistant
- Dimensions: 505 * 270mm
- Premise installations and telecommunication networks
- Ethernet, fibre channel, ATM, LAN, MAN and WAN
- Data communication
- Outdoor applications
- Duct mountable and direct burial
- Water submersible
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
|Product Code||Description||Fibre Capacity|
Fibre Optic Dome Enclosure Model 13
12, 24, 36, 48, 60, 72, 84, 96, 108, 120, 132, 144, 156, 168, 180, 192,
204, 216, 228, 240, 252, 264, 276, 288, 300, 312, 324, 336, 348, 360
Replace the XX in the product code with the fibre capacity required.
Every dome enclosure is individually packaged with plastic covers in cardboard cartons. Each carton contains a dome enclosure and all additional accessories and fixings.
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.