STP Indoor Junction Boxes
STP junction boxes are used to repair shielded copper cables.
With this box all 4 or 8 wired installation cables can be installed and covered to help protect the integrity of the connection.
Equipped with modern LSA connection technology, all cables in accordance with EIA/ TIA or 568B can be easily installed.
Features & Benefits
- Join CAT5e or CAT6 cables without couplers
- Suitable for F/UTP, F/FTP, SF/UTP and S/FTP cables
- For use with 22-26 AWG cables
- Punch-down type compatible with Krone 110 punch-down tool
- Compliant with ANSI/TIA/EIA 568 B2 standard
- Premise installations and telecommunication networks
- Ethernet, ATM, LAN and MAN
- Data communication
- Indoor applications
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
|STP5EIJB||Category 5e STP Indoor Junction Box|
|STP6IJB||Category 6 STP Indoor Junction Box|
Every junction box is tested and packaged in cardboard cartons. Junction boxes come complete with all fixings.
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.