Outdoor Junction Boxes - Model 2
Outdoor junction boxes allow protection and enclosure of multiple splices and copper connections for a variety of applications.
Outdoor Junction Box Model 1 has been designed to hold a max capacity of 3000 pairs and is IP65 rated to protect connections from the harshest environments.
Features & Benefits
- IP65 rated
- Mechanical sealing; no heating required
- Ideal for direct burial, duct and aerial applications
- Compliant to Bellcore, RoHS and NTC standards
- Max capacity of 3000 pairs
- Pressure valve and grounding optional
- Cost-effective and efficient solution for installers
- Suitable for straight or butt splices
- Enclosure integrity not compromised by re-entry
- Premise installations and telecommunication networks
- Ethernet, ATM, LAN and MAN
- Data communication
- Outdoor applications
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
|Product Code||Model||Max. Pair Capacity||Cable Entries||Dimensions (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|OJBM2A600||2A||600x 0.4mm or
|1x Inlet, 1x Outlet||495 (L) * 220 (D)||9.0|
|OJBM2B1500||2B||1500x 0.4mm or
|1x Inlet, 1x Outlet||705 (L) * 255 (D)||13.2|
|OJBM2C2000||2C||2000x 0.4mm or
|1x Inlet, 1x Outlet||755 (L) * 255 (D)||13.8|
|OJBM2D3000||2D||3000x 0.4mm or
|1x Inlet, 1x Outlet||895 (L) * 255 (D)||14.6|
Every junction box is integrity tested and packaged in cardboard cartons. Junction boxes come complete with all fixings and seals.
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.