Network Point Splitters
Network Point Splitters are used when additional network connection is required without a cable drop.
Simple plug-and-play installation allows two network devices to operate over one network cable.
Network Point Splitters are available for UTP and STP Category 5e and Category 6 networks.
Features & Benefits
- Split one RJ45 connection into two RJ45 10/100 BaseTX connections
- Available for Category 5e and Category 6 networks
- Suitable for shielded and unshielded cables
- Compliant with ANSI/TIA/EIA 568A
- 6” long pigtail cable
- Must be used in pairs
- Data centres, premise installations and telecommunication networks
- Ethernet, ATM and LAN
- Data communication
- Indoor applications
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
|UTP5ENPS||Category 5e UTP Network Point Splitter|
|STP5ENPS||Category 5e STP Network Point Splitter|
|UTP6NPS||Category 6 UTP Network Point Splitter|
|STP6NPS||Category 6 STP Network Point Splitter|
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.