Copper Structured Cabling
UK Style UTP Molded Modules
We offer category 5e and category 6 UTP molded modules for UK style wall outlet.
Modules have PCB molded design and are made with high impact plastic.
For a complete socket modules must be combined with faceplates and back boxes.
Features & Benefits
- Category 5e and Category 6 modules
- Designed for use with 110 punch-down tools
- Meets the requirement proposed by TIA /EIA 568 B .2
- Available only in UTP
- Made with high impact plastic
- Fits UK style faceplates
- Complete enclosure with UK style faceplates and back boxes
- Copper structured cabling networks
- Premise installations
- Local area networks (LAN)
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
|UTP5EUKFM180J||Category 5e UTP Molded Module|
|UTP6UKFM180J||Category 6 UTP Molded Module|
Each module is packaged individually in a heatshrink bag and grouped in cardboard cartons.
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.