Copper Structured Cabling
Category 6A U/UTP Patch Cords
Linxcom Unshielded Twisted Pair (U/UTP) Category 6A (CAT6-Augmented) are constructed of shielded 4-pair copper cable and is a 24 American Wire Gauge (AWG) used ideally for Gigabit Ethernet, Multimedia, video, voice and data.
Each Category 6 patch cord end is assembled with modular RJ -45 plug and colour matched strain relief boots.
Features & Benefits
- Snagless design prevents locking tabs from breaking off
- UL & 3P Certified
- 4 pairs twisted pair cable
- Provides enhanced EMC protection and improved alien crosstalk performance
- All cables meet or exceed the requirement proposed by TIA /EIA 568 B .2 ,ISO/IEC 11801 Category 6A
- Pre-terminated with 8W plugs
- Available in variety of lengths and colours
- Cross frameworks are stripped to match corresponding colour pairs
- Ultra smooth jacket makes this cable easy to pull in tight spaces
- POTS, T1&Tq fractional
- 52/155 Mbps ATM (ATM Forum)
- ASDN basic & primary rate
- 100 BASE-T4 (Fast Ethernet)
- 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE802.5)
- 100 VG-Any LAN (IEEE802.12)
- 10 BASE-T (IEEE802.3)
- 100 BASE-T (Fast Ethernet)
- 100 Mbps TP-PMD
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 10 Gbps Ethernet
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
Using the available configurations amend/create product codes using the formula below.
Example: UTP6ACPCGY03PVC - Category 6A U/UTP Patch Cord 3m with Grey PVC Jacket
Patch cords are tested and packaged individually a heatsrink bag.
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.