Copper Structured Cabling
Category 6A STP Tool-Free Keystone Jacks
Linxcom CAT6A STP Keystone jacks comply with the EIA/TIA standard for Category 6A and have a 180° termination structure.
They have a tool-free design allowing for termination without the need for a punchdown tool.
Available in Black, White or combination, all Linxcom keystone jacks come with covers and are individually tested and checked before they leave our factory.
Features & Benefits
- 3P certified
- Tool-free design
- High temperature thermoplastic housing
- Compact design, 8 positions and 8 conductors
- Meets or exceed the requirement proposed by TIA /EIA 568 B .2 and TIA/EIA Category 6A
- Phosphor Bronze contact with 6-50um gold plating
- Low attenuation loss, high return loss
- Accepts 22-26 AWG solid wires with insulation diameter of 0.4-0.6mm
- POTS, T1&Tq fractional
- 52/155 Mbps ATM (ATM Forum)
- ASDN basic & primary rate
- 100 BASE-T4 (Fast Ethernet)
- 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE802.5)
- 100 VG-Any LAN (IEEE802.12)
- 10 BASE-T (IEEE802.3)
- 100 BASE-T (Fast Ethernet)
- 100 Mbps TP-PMD
- 1 Gbps Ethernet (IEEE802.3)
- 10 Gbps Ethernet
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
|STP6AKSJSLV||Category 6A||STP||Tool-free 180°||Silver|
Every keystone jack is tested and packaged in a heatshrink bag.
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.