Copper Structured Cabling
Category 6A STP Keystone Jack Patch Panels - 1U 24 Ports
Shielded Category 6A keystone jack patch panel with 24 ports within 1U rack height.
Linxcom STP CAT6A patch panels are 19 inch rack mountable keystone jack patch panels.
All panels comply with the EIA/TIA standard for Category 6A and are available in a choice of port density. Every patch panel is made with high quality materials.
Features & Benefits
- 3P certified
- 24 port Cat6A patch panel
- Space-saving high density 1U
- Meets or exceeds the requirement proposed by TIA /EIA 568 B .2 ,ISO/IEC 11801 Category 6A
- Sturdy aluminium plate around jacks
- Phosphor bronze with 6-50 micro inches gold plated
- Available with colour-coded T568A and T658B wiring patterns
- Easy wiring installation, fit for 110 punch-down tools
- Termination accepts 22, 23, 24 and 26 AWG (0.64-0.4) solid wires
- Black electrostatic powder-coated corrosion-resistant steel
- POTS, T1&Tq fractional
- 52/155 Mbps ATM (ATM Forum)
- ASDN basic & primary rate
- 100 BASE-T4 (Fast Ethernet)
- 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE802.5)
- 100 VG-Any LAN (IEEE802.12)
- 10 BASE-T (IEEE802.3)
- 100 BASE-T (Fast Ethernet)
- 100 Mbps TP-PMD
- 1 Gbps Ethernet (IEEE802.3)
- 10 Gbps Ethernet
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
|STP6AKSJPPXX||Category 6A STP Keystone Jack Patch Panel - 1U 24 Port|
Replace XX in the product code with the port density required (up to 24 ports).
Every patch panel is tested and packaged in a cardboard carton with fixings and cable management bar.
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.