Copper Structured Cabling
Category 6A F/UTP LAN Cables
Linxcom Cable Foil, Unshielded Twisted Pair (F/UTP) Category 6A (CAT6-Augmented) copper cable is a 23 American Wire Gauge (AWG) used ideally for 10GB Ethernet, multimedia, voice and data.
Our cables are certified by UL and 3P, verified by EC and third party organization and comply with ISO11801.
All outer jackets can be PVC or LSZH upon customers’ requests.
Features & Benefits
- UL and 3P Certified
- 4 pairs twisted pair cable
- For up to 10Gbit/s applications
- All cables meet or exceed the requirement proposed by TIA /EIA 568 B .2 ,ISO/IEC 11801 Category 6A
- 23AWG insulated copper conducts with PVC jacket
- Twisted pairs are brightly coloured and distinguished at a glance
- the cross frameworks are stripped to match corresponding colour pairs
- Ultra smooth jacket makes this cable easy to pull in tight spaces
- 305 metres packaged in full boxes or 500m reels
- Horizontal wiring in Local Area Networks (LAN)
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
All LAN cables are tested before packaging. 305m lengths are put onto reels which and placed into boxes. 500m lengths are put onto larger, sturdier reels and wrapped for protection.
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.