Copper Structured Cabling
Category 6 UTP IDC Patch Panels - 2U 48 Ports
Unshielded Category 6 IDC/PCB patch panel with 48 ports within 2U rack height.
Linxcom UTP CAT6 patch panels are 19 inch rack mountable IDC/PCB moulded jack patch panels.
All panels comply with the EIA/TIA standard for Category 6 and are available in a choice of port density. Every patch panel is made with high quality materials.
Features & Benefits
- ETL & 3P certified
- 48 port Cat6 patch panel
- Space-saving high density 2U
- Meets or exceeds the requirement proposed by TIA /EIA 568 B .2 ,ISO/IEC 11801 Category 6
- Sturdy aluminium plate around jacks
- Phosphor bronze with 6-50 micro inches gold plated
- Available with colour-coded T568A and T658B wiring patterns
- Easy wiring installation, fit for 110 punch-down tools
- Termination accepts 22, 23, 24 and 26 AWG (0.64-0.4) solid wires
- Black electrostatic powder-coated corrosion-resistant steel
- POTS, T1&Tq fractional
- 52/155 Mbps ATM (ATM Forum)
- ASDN basic & primary rate
- 100 BASE-T4 (Fast Ethernet)
- 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE802.5)
- 100 VG-Any LAN (IEEE802.12)
- 10 BASE-T (IEEE802.3)
- 100 BASE-T (Fast Ethernet)
- 100 Mbps TP-PMD
- 1 Gbps Ethernet (IEEE802.3)
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
|UTP6IDCPP48||Category 6 UTP IDC Patch Panel - 2U 48 Port|
Every patch panel is tested and packaged in a cardboard carton with fixings and cable management bar.
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.