Copper Structured Cabling
Category 6 UTP 180 Degree Keystone Jacks
Linxcom CAT6 UTP Keystone jacks comply with the EIA/TIA standard for Category 6 and are available in a choice of 90°, 180° shuttered and non-shuttered.
Available in Black, White or combination, all Linxcom keystone jacks come with covers and are individually tested and checked before they leave our factory.
Features & Benefits
- UL & 3P certified
- High temperature thermoplastic housing
- Compact design, 8 positions and 8 conductors
- Meets or exceed the requirement proposed by TIA /EIA 568 B .2 and TIA/EIA Category 6
- Phosphor Bronze contact with 6-50um gold plating
- Low attenuation loss, high return loss
- Accepts 22-26 AWG solid wires with insulation diameter of 0.4-0.6mm
- POTS, T1&Tq fractional
- 52/155 Mbps ATM (ATM Forum)
- ASDN basic & primary rate
- 100 BASE-T4 (Fast Ethernet)
- 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE802.5)
- 100 VG-Any LAN (IEEE802.12)
- 10 BASE-T (IEEE802.3)
- 100 BASE-T (Fast Ethernet)
- 100 Mbps TP-PMD
- 1 Gbps Ethernet (IEEE802.3)
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
Every keystone jack is tested and packaged in a heatshrink bag.
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.