Copper Structured Cabling
Category 5e U/UTP LAN Cables
Linxcom Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Category 5e (CAT5-Enhanced) copper cable is a 24 American Wire Gauge (AWG) used ideally for Gigabit Ethernet, Multimedia, voice and data.
Our cables are certified by UL, verified by EC and third party organization and comply with ISO11801.
All outer jackets can be PVC or LSZH upon customers’ requests.
Features & Benefits
- UL Certified
- 4 pairs twisted pair cable
- Application: Broadband Video, Fast Ethernet
- All cables meet or exceed the requirement proposed by TIA /EIA 568 B .2 ,ISO/IEC 11801 Category 5e
- 24AWG insulated copper conducts with PVC jacket
- Twisted pairs are brightly coloured and distinguished at a glance
- the cross frameworks are stripped to match corresponding colour pairs
- Ultra smooth jacket makes this cable easy to pull in tight spaces
- 305 metres packaged in full boxes or 500m reels
- Horizontal wiring in Local Area Networks (LAN)
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
All LAN cables are tested before packaging. 305m lengths are put onto reels which and placed into boxes. 500m lengths are put onto larger, sturdier reels and wrapped for protection.
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.