Cabinets and Racks
Wall Cabinet Model B
Linxcom 19” wall-mounted cabinets are a cost-effective solution that is both aesthetically pleasing and durable. Designed to be installed in data centres, equipment rooms and office environments to mount telecommunication, data communication, security, broadcasting and other electronic equipment.
Wall-mounted cabinet model B is double section welded design with lockable single front glass door and solid back panel with mounting bracket.
Model B is 600mm wide, 550mm deep and up to 15U capacity. This cabinet can hold up to 60kgs UDL.
This cabinet is ready-built and in any RAL colour on customer's specification. Black colour as standard.
Features & Benefits
- Precise dimensions and craftsmanship
- Double section design
- Welded construction
- 600mm wide
- 550mm deep
- Up to 15U capacity
- Available in grey (RAL 7035) or black (RAL 9005) - other colours available upon request
- Single front glass door
- 200° swing front door that enables reliable operation
- Removeable wall bracket for mounting
- Double section for rear access whilst wall-mounted
- Maximum 60kgs UDL loading capacity
- Adjustable and lockable cable entries at the top and bottom
- Easy access on any side
- Locks on all doors and available for all removeable side panels
- Suitable for roof-mounted fans
- Available ready-built only
- Fully customisable to requirement
- Various accessories available, including fan trays, PDUs, cable management panels and more
- Data centres
- Equipment rooms and office environments
- Data communications
- Secruity and broadcasting
- Active equipment
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
|Product Code||Capacity (U)||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)|
Replace XXX with the colour required. BLK for black (RAL 9005), GRY for grey (RAL 7035).
This product is ready-built for fast and efficient installations.
All cabinets are packed in thick cardboard cartons with cardboard inserts and foam corner protection. Cabinets are packed complete with all panels, doors, rails, frames, shelves, fixings and a user manual for assembly instructions.
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.