Active Fibre Optic
Optical Video Converters - 4 Video Channels
Fibre Optic Video Transceivers can simultaneously transmit 4 channels of 8 bit digitally encoded video / return or bidirectional data / unidirectional or bidirectional audio / Ethernet / Telephone / Dry contact over one multimode or single-mode optical fibre.
These multiplexers are typically used in applications where the cameras have P/T/Z capabilities.
Plug and Play design ensures the ease of installation and operation.
Features & Benefits
- 8 bit digitally encoded and non-compression video transmission
- Directly compatible with NTSC, PAL, and SECAM CCTV camera systems and support RS-232, RS-422, and RS-485 data protocols
- Support any high-resolution video signal
- Dual Power Input (one DC Jack, one terminal.)
- Video AGC support.
- Automatic compatible PAL, NTSC and SECAM video system
- Power supply and other parameter state indication, which can monitor the operation condition of system
- Support no-damage regenerative trunk of video
- Constant input optical power, and large dynamic range, no Electrical or Optical Adjustments Required.
- Special ASIC design.
- Industry-grade of operating temperature from -10ᴼC to 75ᴼC , which is applied to the different working environment
- Hot-swap function
- Stand-alone type or card-type installed in 19’’ 2U or 4U rack-mount chassis
- Suitable for intelligent transportation system, connection of sub-network for surveillance centre, public security surveillance, highway & toll station surveillance and industrial closed circuit television surveillance
- CCTV systems
- Security, transport and industrial surveillance
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
Using the available configurations amend/create product codes using the formula below.
Example: OVCS1V1DT/RFC - FC 1 Video 1 Data Channel Standard Optical Video Converter
Each optical video converter is tested and packaging individually in a anti-static bag inside a cardboard carton with foam protection. In each box has an optical video converter, power supply, user manual and warranty card.
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.