Active Fibre Optic
XFP Fibre Optic Transceivers are compact transceivers used to interface networking devices to fibre or copper networking cables in telecom and data applications.
XFP transceivers offering data rates up to 10Gbps and transmission distances up to 120km.
Features & Benefits
- Support up to 10Gbps multi-rate data links
- LC connector type
- 850nm VCSEL laser and PIN photo detector
- Compliant with SFP MSA and SFF-8472 with duplex LC receptacle
- Digital Diagnostic Monitoring: Internal Calibration or External Calibration
- 300m transmission with 50/125μm MMF
- Compatible with RoHS
- +3.3V single power supply
- Operating case temperature: Standard : 0 to +70°C Extended : -20 to +85°C
- Suitable for 2x fibre channel, switch to switch interface, switched backplane applications, router/server interface and other optical transmission systems
- Data centres, premise installations and telecommunication networks
- Ethernet, fibre channel, ATM, LAN, MAN and WAN
- Data communication
- Outdoor applications
- Indoor applications
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
Using the available configurations amend/create product codes using the formula below.
Example: SFP1.25MM550CIS - 1.25Gbps Multimode 550m SFP Optical Transceivers with Cisco Coding
Each transceiver is tested and packaging individually on a plastic tray in an anti-static bag.
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.