Active Fibre Optic
Small Form-Factor Pluggable Plus (SFP+) Fibre Optic Transceivers are compact transceivers used to interface networking devices to fibre or copper networking cables in telecom and data applications.
SFP+ transceivers offering data rates up to 10Gbps and transmission distances up to 120km.
Features & Benefits
- Support up to 10Gbps multi-rate data links
- LC connector type
- 850nm VCSEL laser and PIN photo detector
- Compliant with SFP MSA and SFF-8472 with duplex LC receptacle
- Digital Diagnostic Monitoring: Internal Calibration or External Calibration
- 300m transmission with 50/125μm MMF
- Compatible with RoHS
- +3.3V single power supply
- Operating case temperature: Standard : 0 to +70°C Extended : -20 to +85°C
- Suitable for 2x fibre channel, switch to switch interface, switched backplane applications, router/server interface and other optical transmission systems
- Data centres, premise installations and telecommunication networks
- Ethernet, fibre channel, ATM, LAN, MAN and WAN
- Data communication
- Outdoor applications
- Indoor applications
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
Using the available configurations amend/create product codes using the formula below.
Example: SFP1.25MM550CIS - 1.25Gbps Multimode 550m SFP Optical Transceivers with Cisco Coding
Each transceiver is tested and packaging individually on a plastic tray in an anti-static bag.
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.