Active Fibre Optic
Copper SFP Transceivers
Copper Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) Transceivers are compact transceivers used to interface ethernet networking devices to copper networking cables in telecom and data applications.
Copper SFP transceivers offering data rates up to 1.25Gbps over Category 5e and transmission distances up to 120km.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 1.25 Gb/s bi-directional data links over Category 5e cabling
- Hot-pluggable SFP footprint
- Low power dissipation(1.05W typical)
- Compact RJ-45 connector assembly
- Fully metal enclosure, for lower EMI
- RoHS compliant and lead-free
- Single +3.3V power supply
- 10/100/1000 BASE-T operation in host systems with SGMII interface
- Data centres, premise installations and telecommunication networks
- Ethernet, ATM, LAN, MAN and WAN
- Data communication
- Outdoor applications
- Indoor applications
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
Using the available configurations amend/create product codes using the formula below.
Example: SFP1.25MM550CIS - 1.25Gbps Multimode 550m SFP Optical Transceivers with Cisco Coding
Each transceiver is tested and packaging individually on a plastic tray in an anti-static bag.
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.