Active Fibre Optic
Single Fibre to RJ45 Media Converters
Single Fibre to RJ45 Media Converters convert an ethernet to a singlemode or multimode signal to increase the transmission distance in structured cabling networks.
Single Fibre to RJ45 Media Converters are similar in application to dual fibre media converters. Alternatively they utilise WDM (Wavelength Division Multiplexing) technology by transmitting and receiving signals at different wavelengths through the same fibre.
Single fibre media converters allow the use of less fibres and a tidier installation.
Media converters are a cost-effective solution for transmission distances up to 120km.
Features & Benefits
- Built-in 2 port switch which supports flow and bandwidth control
- Half duplex bi-directional fibre utilises WDM to transmit and receive through the same fibre
- Singlemode or multimode options
- Transmission distances from 550m to 120km
- SC, ST and FC connector types available
- 1x, 2x or 4x RJ45 ports
- Available in 10/100M, 10/100/1000M or 1000M
- Built-in RAM for data buffer
- Compliant to IEEE 802.3*, FCC and CE standards
- Available with internal or external power supply
- Up to 1.4Gbps data rate
- Card-type and media racks available
- Data centres, premise installations and telecommunication networks
- Ethernet, fibre channel, ATM, LAN, MAN and WAN
- Data communication
- Outdoor applications
- Single Fibre to 1x RJ45 Media Converters - 10/100M
- Single Fibre to 1x RJ45 Media Converters - 10/100/1000M
- Single Fibre to 1x RJ45 Media Converters - 1000M
- Single Fibre to 2/4x RJ45 Media Converters - 10/100M
- Single Fibre to 2/4x RJ45 Media Converters - 10/100/1000M
- Single Fibre to 2/4x RJ45 Media Converters - 1000M
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
Using the available configurations amend/create product codes using the formula below.
Example: SMCEPSMST1R40US - ST Simplex to 1x RJ45 10/100M Singlemode 40km Media Converter with External Power Supply US Plug
Each media converters is tested and packaging individually in a anti-static bag inside a cardboard carton with foam protection. In each box is a media converter, power supply, user manual and warranty card.
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.