Active Fibre Optic
SFP to RJ45 Media Converters
SFP to RJ45 Media Converters convert an ethernet to a singlemode or multimode signal to increase the transmission distance in structured cabling networks.
SFP, unlike dual fibre, has the ability to replace SFPs without changing media converter, allowing one media converter to provide singlemode and multimode signals or any transmission distance with simple plug and play.
Media converters are a cost-effective solution for transmission distances up to 120km.
Features & Benefits
- Built-in 2 port switch which supports flow and bandwidth control
- SFP transceiver technology allows adaptions to made without replacing media converters
- Single or dual fibre options
- Singlemode or multimode options
- Transmission distances from 550m to 120km
- LC connector type
- 1x or 2x SFP ports
- 1x or 4x RJ45 ports
- Available in 10/100M, 10/100/1000M or 1000M
- Built-in RAM for data buffer
- Compliant to IEEE 802.3*, FCC and CE standards
- External power supply
- Up to 1.4Gbps data rate
- Card-type and media racks available
- Data centres, premise installations and telecommunication networks
- Ethernet, fibre channel, ATM, LAN, MAN and WAN
- Data communication
- Outdoor applications
- SFP to 1x RJ45 Media Converters - 10/100M
- SFP to 1x RJ45 Media Converters - 10/100/1000M
- SFP to 1x RJ45 Media Converters - 1000M
- 2x SFP to 4x RJ45 Media Converters - 10/100M
- 2x SFP to 4x RJ45 Media Converters - 10/100/1000M
- 2x SFP to 4x RJ45 Media Converters - 1000M
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
Using the available configurations amend/create product codes using the formula below.
Example: GBMCEPSSFP1R80EU - Single SFP to 1x RJ45 10/100/1000M Singlemode 80km Media Converter with External Power Supply EU Plug
Each media converters is tested and packaging individually in a anti-static bag inside a cardboard carton with foam protection. In each box is a media converter, power supply, user manual and warranty card.
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.