Active Fibre Optic
Rack-Mount Media Converter Chassis
Rack-mount Media Converter Chassis are designed for management of media converters within a cabinet.
We supply 2 chassis'; up to 14 standalone media converters or up to 17 card type media converters.
Features & Benefits
- For card-type and standalone media converters
- Mountable in standard 19” racks
- Up to 14 standalone type or 17 card-type media converters in one chassis
- 2U size
- Internal power supply for card-type chassis’
- Mounting brackets for standalone media converters
- Strong & robust cold-rolled steel frame
- Durable 19” Rack-mounted chassis Construction
- Redundant power supply ( RPS) unit
- Optional DC-48V Power Supply
- Two (2) loading-sharing, hot-swappable power supplies
- LED status panel for fan, power and slot
- Supports mix-and-matching between 10/100-base,copper,fiber,single/multi-mode, WDM products with ST or SC connectors
- Fans can be managed
- Available with AC and DC power
- Ideal for mission-critical networks such as Enterprises, Banks, Military, etc.
- Data centres, premise installations and telecommunication networks
- Ethernet, fibre channel, ATM, LAN, MAN and WAN
- Data communication
- Outdoor applications
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
|14SLOTMEDIARACK||2U Rack-mount Media Converter Chassis - 14 Slots for Standalone Type|
|17SLOTMEDIARACK||2U Rack-mount Media Converter Chassis - 17 Slots for Card Type|
|MMCMBRACKET||Mounting Bracket for Standalone Media Converters|
Each media converter chassis is tested and packaging individually inside a cardboard carton with foam protection. In each box is a media converter chassis, power supplys, user manual and warranty card.
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.