Active Fibre Optic
Power Over Ethernet (POE) Media Converters
Power Over Ethernet (POE) Media Converters allow power as well as data to be transferred over a fibre optic link to a powered ethernet device.
We offer POE media converters in dual fibre to RJ45.
Media converters are a cost-effective solution for transmission distances up to 120km.
Features & Benefits
- Built-in 2 port switch which supports flow and bandwidth control
- Supports single and dual fibre types
- Full duplex utilises two fibre channels, one for transmitting and one for receiving
- Half duplex bi-directional fibre utilises WDM to transmit and receive through the same fibre
- Singlemode or multimode options
- 10/100M, 10/100/1000M and 1000M available
- Transmission distances from 550m to 120km
- SC, ST and FC connector types
- 1x RJ45
- Built-in RAM for data buffer
- Compliant to IEEE 802.3*, FCC and CE standards
- Internal or external power supply available with fibre type; sfp type only available with external power supply
- Up to 1.4Gbps data rate
- Card-type and media racks available
- Data centres, premise installations and telecommunication networks
- Ethernet, fibre channel, ATM, LAN, MAN and WAN
- Data communication
- Outdoor applications
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
Using the available configurations amend/create product codes using the formula below.
Example: MCEPSMST1R40POE - Singlemode ST to 1x RJ45 40km POE Media Converter with External Power Supply
Each media converters is tested and packaging individually in a anti-static bag inside a cardboard carton with foam protection. In each box is a media converter, power supply, user manual and warranty card.
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.