Active Fibre Optic
Dual Fibre to RJ45 Media Converters
Dual Fibre to RJ45 Media Converters convert an ethernet to a singlemode or multimode signal to increase the transmission distance in structured cabling networks.
They are used in pairs to convert the signal, transmit over the required distance then converted back to the original signal.
Media converters are a cost-effective solution for transmission distances up to 120km.
Features & Benefits
- Built-in 2 port switch which supports flow and bandwidth control
- Full duplex utilises two fibre channels, one for transmitting and one for receiving
- Singlemode or multimode options
- Transmission distances from 550m to 120km
- SC, ST and FC connector types available
- 1x, 2x or 4x RJ45 ports
- Available in 10/100M, 10/100/1000M or 1000M
- Built-in RAM for data buffer
- Compliant to IEEE 802.3*, FCC and CE standards
- Available with internal or external power supply
- Up to 1.4Gbps data rate
- Card-type and media racks available
- Data centres, premise installations and telecommunication networks
- Ethernet, fibre channel, ATM, LAN, MAN and WAN
- Data communication
- Outdoor applications
- Dual Fibre to 1x RJ45 Media Converters - 10/100M
- Dual Fibre to 1x RJ45 Media Converters - 10/100/1000M
- Dual Fibre to 1x RJ45 Media Converters - 1000M
- Dual Fibre to 2/4x RJ45 Media Converters - 10/100M
- Dual Fibre to 2/4x RJ45 Media Converters - 10/100/1000M
- Dual Fibre to 2/4x RJ45 Media Converters - 1000M
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
Using the available configurations amend/create product codes using the formula below.
Example: GBMCIPMMFC2R550EU - FC Duplex to 2x RJ45 1000M Multimode Media Converter 550m with Internal Power Supply EU Plug
Each media converters is tested and packaging individually in a anti-static bag inside a cardboard carton with foam protection. In each box is a media converter, power supply, user manual and warranty card.
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.