Active Fibre Optic
10GB Optical-Electrical-Optical (OEO) Media Converters
10GB Optical-Electrical-Optical (OEO) Media Converters are used to switch high speed optical signals in fibre optic networks by utilising WDM technology with electrical switching.
Media converters are a cost-effective solution for transmission distances up to 80km.
Features & Benefits
- Supports connections up to 10Gbit/s data rate
- Functions as a fibre mode converter or fibre repeater for long distance transmission
- For use with SFPs and supports hot-plugging
- Transmission distances from 550m to 80km
- Available with internal or external power supply
- Can be installed into a media converter chassis
- 1R Repeater
- Support Jumbo Frame
- Transparent Transport and very low delay
- Support ITUT prescribed DWDM/CWDM wavelength
- Support hot plugging
- Support 2U Rack (16 channel) and standalone use
- Full State Led display
- Easy installation
- Connection between fibre to fibre 10Gbps equipment function as fibre mode converter, or as fibre repeater for long distance transmission
- Data centres, premise installations and telecommunication networks
- Ethernet, fibre channel, ATM, LAN, MAN and WAN
- Data communication
- Outdoor applications
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
Using the available configurations amend/create product codes using the formula below.
Example: OEO10GMCEPSM40UK - Singlemode to Multimode 40km OEO Media Converter with External Power Supply
Each media converters is tested and packaging individually in a anti-static bag inside a cardboard carton with foam protection. In each box is a media converter, power supply, user manual and warranty card.
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.