Information

Enviromental Policy

The purpose of these policies is to control the disposal of waste from electrical and electronic equipment, restrict the use of certain hazardous substances in these products and to protect human health and the environment.

WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment)

The reduction of waste electrical and electronic equipment going to landfill sites

RoHS (Restriction of use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment)

The specified elements are as follows:

Cadmium (Cd) - 100ppm (0.01%)
Lead (Pb) - 1000ppm (0.1%)
Mercury (Hg) - 1000ppm (0.1%)
Hexavolent Chromium (CrVI) - 1000ppm (0.1%)
Polybrominated Giphenyts (PBB`s) - 1000ppm (0.1%)
Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDE`s) Allowed PPM Level - 1000ppm (0.1%)

Recycling

It is of the upmost to us to produce as little landfill waste as possible. Therefore we currently recycle 98% of all our business waste and reuse as much material as possible, and the remaining 2% is burned and used in producing energy.

Our Compliance

It is our constant endeavour to comply with all directives relating to waste material, hazardous substances and the environment in general.

In this respect we are currently working closely with our suppliers to ensure that we fully conform to WEEE, RoHS and recycling requirements and continue to do so.

Further Information

If you require further information or need any explanations on this enviromental policy please contact the Linxcom team.

Download the enviromental policy in PDF format